News & Publications
大发代理金利,大发彩神代理LSU Law Center is a source of context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice. In this section, you’ll find basic facts about the school, about its leadership, and the news and activities of LSU Law’s vibrant community.
Find news about LSU Law, our students, faculty, and alumni in our monthly e-newsletter?On the Move?and biannual LSU Law Magazine. LSU Law’s student publications include the student newspaper? —?your link to coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center — and the — a source of scholarly production of the Law Center.
LSU Law Video Archive
View recordings of past lectures and panel at the LSU Law Center on the LSU Law video archive.
- LSU Law professor participates in 2019 International Legal Education Conference in China
- Your Gifts at Work: Hannah Mayeaux
- LSU Law National Moot Court team has strong showing at Memphis regional
- LSU alumnus and retired judge draws on his 56-year legal career to write a novel based in Baton Rouge
- Five LSU Law alumni included in ‘Business Report’ Forty Under 40 class of rising young professionals
- LSU faculty, students thank Professor Bill Crawford for 53 years of service at his last class